Want to upgrade to a new level OR do you have a pre-existing monthly account and want to move to the new SGU Member system so you can take advantage of all the membership perks?
- Access to all SGU premium content. This includes 10-20 minutes of extra content generated most weeks by the SGU – additional segments, uncut interviews, and behind-the scenes material.
- You will be added to our e-mail list (optional) and receive occasional updates on SGU events and activity, and personal updates about the Rogues.
- Discounted admission to NECSS (The Northeast Conference on Science and Skepticism)
- The indescribable joy of supporting the SGU and skeptical outreach
Here’s what you do:
- Cancel your monthly or annually recurring payment through Paypal:
If you paid using an existing Paypal account, login to your Paypal account. In your transactions listing, click the transaction for your monthly payment to the SGU. Near the top of the resulting “Transaction Details” page, click the “View Details” link. On the resulting “Subscription Details” page, click the “Cancel” link and then confirm by clicking the “Cancel Profile” button. When you’ve done so, your monthly payments will stop and your membership on the site will be canceled.
– – –
If you paid with a credit card, call PayPal Customer Service at 1-888-221-1161 to cancel your monthly payment. You will need to provide your first and last name, phone number or email address, and the last 4 digits of the credit card you paid with.
- Return to the Member Subscription page and go through the signup process for whichever level you want. After you confirm your new Paypal payment and are returned to the SGU site to complete your registration, you should be presented with an “existing members” screen in which case you simply enter the username and password of your old account. After submitting your username and password, you will be successfully upgrade to the new membership level. If you are not presented with the “existing members” screen, you’ll see a link for an “existing members” registration page. Click that link to be taken to the aforementioned form with which you can complete your new registration/upgrade.
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above to cancel your existing membership and sign up at the new level
- Contact us, give us the details, and we will refund the unused portion of your old, annual membership.