- New Plutoid
- Detox Diet Causes Brain Damage
- Amanda Peet Defends Vaccines
- Barbara Walters Disses Van Praagh
- Allah Meat
Interview with George Hrab
- George Hrab is a skeptical musician and producer of the Geologic Podcast. www.facebook.com/inbox/#/pages/George-Hrab/16542301654
- Hi, I’m a big fan of your show and while I know this doesn’t necessarily have to do with skeptic inquiry, the rogue’s perspective on science I take as authoritative due to the simplicity with which you describe complex topics, something that is very important because I likely wouldn’t be able understand these topics otherwise. Therefore I want to ask a few questions. What is chaos? What is it’s relationship to science? What is it’s relationship to organization? Is this a pseudoscience? If it isn’t, does chaos appear within order or is order created within chaos? Your views on this would further my education, thank you for your time.Paul ShenkyrAZ, USA
Science or Fiction
A new study shows that simply educating older patients about the benefits of regular exercise results in improved quality of life and significantly reduces the risk of heart disease.
For the first time Astronomers have imaged the accretion disc surrounding a black hole.
Scientists have discovered a protein in human saliva that greatly speeds wound healing.